Welcome

I have dedicated this blong to the vast martial arts that are in our world.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu, the art of strategy,  tactics and unconventional guerrilla warfare.  It is the martial art adopted by Japan's famous shinobi, in other words the Ninja.   Ninjutsu composes of the training in various weapons, stealth tactics, and mainly in its early years spying and assassination.  Ninjutsu uses special weapons such as the Kusarigama, ninjato, and the famous shuriken.  The style was developed as a collection fundamental survivalist techniques in the warring state of fedual Japan. 

     

2 comments:

  1. Ninjutsu sounds really interesting and cool. I never knew that it came from ninjas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninjutsu is definently the coolest martial art. I thought that ninjas were semi made up. Who train's ninjas? Are there ninjas today? I also didn't know that ninjas were spies and assasings. Ninja stars are cool. I wish I was a ninja.

    ReplyDelete